Friday, December 28, 2012

Taking Chances


I look back on my life and realize that of all the things I regret in my past, only a few are things I did, and most are things I could have done and did not. I would like to impart upon the reader the benefit of my experiences when I say, Look at every chance you have with the idea " Will I ever have the chance to do this again?" or "Will I look back and wished I had done this?" and finally " How insanely awesome will the story be later if I do this now?"









1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I have learned, much like you, that it is far better to beg forgiveness than ask permission .... my VERY few regrets are directly because of opportunities and risks not taken. I don't regret one risk I've ever taken - even if it didn't work out the way I planned.

    ReplyDelete